What in the world is a virtual wedding planner? Is that really a thing? Yes it is! Hiring a virtual wedding planner is becoming a very popular solution and acceptable practice that makes sense for today's busy couples.
Think of them as your personal "wedding consultant" and signing up with one is like having a pro in the family; expert advice just a phone call away!
Here are five reasons why you may want to hire a virtual wedding planner:
1. Budget Many couples are choosing to pay for their own wedding and don't want to go into debt in the process.
Hiring a virtual wedding planner can be an affordable alternative to a full/partial planning service, without skipping out altogether on hiring a professional. After all, planners have already done the research and know how to plan a wedding efficiently.
They know where to cut costs and find resources which saves you time and money. In the end, it pays for itself.
2. Time Unless you have a lot of time on your hands to spare, you're probably like most people, juggling too many things at once. And now you have to plan a wedding?! Yikes! Couples are working - sometimes two jobs. They are finishing school, helping their families or starting a family of their own.
While starting the planning process is fun at first, it quickly becomes overwhelming. Time starts running out as the list gets longer.
A virtual planner can help you behind the scenes with all of the mundane tasks like emails, phone calls, and organization. More importantly, planners have the answers to the questions that would take you time to research. And of course, they'll help you be on time with the long list of things to do.
3. Access to a Pro Wedding planners have the knowledge, resources, and tools you need!
They know who to call (and who not to call), where to get stuff, what to ask your vendors, what to look for in contracts, how to set up your reception, how the timeline should flow, what you're forgetting, and what will and won't work.
They have checklists for everything and can provide you with the tools you need for handling your budget, calendar, vendors, payment schedule, etc...
Planning a wedding is no joke! An experienced wedding planner is prepared to handle all of this.
4. Text, Email and Phone Support Let's face it, sometimes you don't have time to call mom and have a long conversation about how you should line up for the processional. And every one of your friends knows better and is telling you how they did it at their wedding.
There will be times when you just need a quick answer or advice on something without having to Google-it and read through 20 articles.
Virtual planners can help answer your questions through a quick text, email or phone call. Best of all, they are not emotionally involved and can give a quick, unbiased opinion.
5. Peace of Mind Your wedding is probably one of the most important events you'll ever plan. Everyone you care about will be there.
By hiring a virtual wedding planner, couples are taking the responsibility of having to think of everything off of themselves and their family members. The planning process will be made easier and the peace of mind it brings allows couples to just enjoy their wedding day.
If you're a DIY couple and think you can handle most of the planning yourself, then a virtual wedding planner may be the perfect choice for you. Read more about Virtual Wedding planning here and sign up for access to your wedding consultant and wedding resources now!
Think a virtual wedding planner is right for you? Contact Dulce Events for more info. We are Florida's Virtual Planning experts!
Our Virtual Wedding Planning package was created for busy couples that want...
Photos by Fabian Blank, Avel Chuklanov, Yura Fresh, Katelyn MacMillan, David Thomaz
Hi! I'm Dania, founder of Dulce Events. I've been planning events for over 20 years. Originally from Miami, I now live in North Florida with my husband and two children. I love weddings and themed events and have a non-stop passion for creating and organizing. Glad you're visiting our page!