REAL WEDDINGS & TIPS FOR PLANNING
Making the Most of the Planning Process
What in the world is a virtual wedding planner? Is that really a thing? Yes it is! Hiring a virtual wedding planner is becoming a very popular solution and acceptable practice that makes sense for today's busy couples.
Think of them as your personal "wedding consultant" and signing up with one is like having a pro in the family; expert advice just a phone call away!
Here are five reasons why you may want to book a virtual wedding planning session:
1. Budget Many couples are choosing to pay for their own wedding and don't want to go into debt in the process.
Hiring a virtual wedding planner can be an affordable alternative to a full/partial planning service, without skipping out altogether on hiring a professional. After all, planners have already done the research and know how to plan a wedding efficiently.
They know where to cut costs and find resources which saves you time and money. In the end, it pays for itself.
2. Time Unless you have a lot of time on your hands to spare, you're probably like most people, juggling too many things at once. And now you have to plan a wedding?! Yikes! Couples are working - sometimes two jobs. They are finishing school, helping their families or starting a family of their own.
While starting the planning process is fun at first, it quickly becomes overwhelming. Time starts running out as the list gets longer.
A virtual planning session can help you behind the scenes. More importantly, planners have the answers to the questions that would take you time to research.
3. Access to a Pro Wedding planners have the knowledge, resources, and tools you need!
They know who to call (and who not to call), where to get stuff, what to ask your vendors, what to look for in contracts, how to set up your reception, how the timeline should flow, what you're forgetting, and what will and won't work.
Planning a wedding is no joke! An experienced wedding planner is prepared to handle all of this.
4. Support Let's face it, sometimes you don't have time to call mom and have a long conversation about how you should line up for the processional, AND every one of your friends knows better and is telling you how they did it at their wedding.
There will be times when you just need a quick answer or advice on something without having to Google-it and read through 20 articles.
A virtual planning session can help answer your questions. Best of all, planners are not emotionally involved and can give a quick, unbiased opinion.
5. Peace of Mind Your wedding is probably one of the most important events you'll ever plan. Everyone you care about will be there.
After just one power planning session, couples are taking the responsibility of having to think of everything, off of themselves and their family members. The peace of mind it brings allows couples to just enjoy their wedding day.
If you're a DIY couple and want to handle most of the planning yourself, then a virtual wedding planner may be the perfect choice for you. Read more about our power planning sessions here and sign up for access to your wedding consultant and free wedding resources.
This is what is covered during a session:
Photos by Fabian Blank, Avel Chuklanov, Yura Fresh, Katelyn MacMillan, David Thomaz
Hi! I'm Dania, founder of Dulce Events. I've been planning events for over 20 years. Originally from Miami, I now call North Florida home, where I live with my husband and two children. I love weddings and themed events and have a non-stop passion for creating and organizing. Glad you're visiting our page!